Life is indeed beautiful..It took me more than two decades to realize the same. We let go little joys of life waiting for something big.. but life is not about few big things, it is collection of million little moments of happiness & love...Sharing my encounter with ‘Beautiful Life’ and bringing out the emotions from the corner of my heart…..

Monday, April 19, 2010

Little advice to the ‘Great’

With all enthusiasm & courage, determined to become ‘Self Dependent’ in all aspects, I decided to learn driving. And by the way, it was also my one of the many ‘New Year’s Resolutions’. After 15 days of training by an irritating instructor, I stepped out…….driving, all on my own. The mad traffic, horn sounds, and bikers overtaking from both the sides………….I was just so out of breath. Left, Right, Rear mirror – so much to concentrate on; clutch, gear, brake, and accelerator – number of activities to be remembered and performed at the same time. I had always thought that driving is a fun activity, just being on your own and listening to FM. Why is it so difficult, God? Why can’t it be like my favorite ‘Crazy Cabbie’ game – speeding high hitting the other racers? The best part is you can start a new game any time if u r not scoring well. At least, allow the 'hitting' part, of course, without damage to any LIVING or NON LIVING element.


Everyone who loves me force me to eat – heavy paranthas, butter, ghee, green vegetables, Milk. Even the distant relatives and aunts/uncles from neighborhood comment on my slimness (weakness) and offer free health advice. I can’t eat this much. Why can’t I charge myself daily just like my mobile, without spending any time and effort on eating? And I become strong and full of energy with all that electric power in me, eating for taste only when I feel like.


Going to same office daily is so boring. Sometimes, I wish we had the option of mutually exchanging jobs with anyone, anytime and for as long as we wish. I imagine myself going to my sister’s workplace for a day or two when I m tired and sick of mine. And she is performing my duties in exchange……….Wouldn’t it be fun?


What if I had ‘Undo’ option in my life………..I would have undo all small mistakes and reversed all big blunders of my life and would have lived a perfect life.

Wish I had a Jennie from ‘I dream of Jennie’, who could fulfill all my desires with wink of her eyes. Or better if I be the one, I promise to help everyone with their sets of wishes, relieving you, God, from some of your tasks.

I think I should stop now, as I am becoming too greedy………

I am not complaining……but, ‘The creator’ could be more creative in designing life. I am just handing over tit bit of advice………………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...