Life is indeed beautiful..It took me more than two decades to realize the same. We let go little joys of life waiting for something big.. but life is not about few big things, it is collection of million little moments of happiness & love...Sharing my encounter with ‘Beautiful Life’ and bringing out the emotions from the corner of my heart…..

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Struggle with Life!!



I am given a white paper, pen, pencil, brushes, colours and erasers.
I guess it is some competition……
No instructions are given, No rules are told …
I am blank…It seems I have to return the paper in the end
I have no idea what is expected to be the winner……..
I don’t even know the deadlines…
I think I should present it beautiful…
I use pencil…….fearing spoiling it
It’s not looking good……..
The pure white is turning black…
Probably, I am tested for keeping it clean…
I erase….But it’s not the same
I am again tempted to write on it
Pencil rolls on again…Pen also finds its way
It doesn’t turn out as I expect
This time I use a better eraser
Again, I mess…..
The paper becomes rough……..
I cry….
I throw the paper…show tantrums
Let me enjoy…May be I am supposed to do that only
I pick it again…
I decide playing with colours…
I practice stroking brush in the air…
Finally, I give a shot on my paper…
I don’t know…but it’s not perfect
I laugh….
Again, I think...I write…I spoil…I erase…I mess…I cry….I paint…I laugh
My struggle with Life Continues!!!

3 comments:

  1. I guess thats the beautify of life .. continously it goes on with everything ..

    and thats how to go about it .. Not give up .. have a smile and Start all over again ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Life with no pause.. a splendid post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life.. Is amusing with its day to day turning roads and awful for the lack of consistensy... Perfection in Imperfections
    p.s- good to see you back after long time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...