Life is indeed beautiful..It took me more than two decades to realize the same. We let go little joys of life waiting for something big.. but life is not about few big things, it is collection of million little moments of happiness & love...Sharing my encounter with ‘Beautiful Life’ and bringing out the emotions from the corner of my heart…..

Monday, March 2, 2015

From a newborn

Dear Mom, 

I grew inside you for nine months....I am familiar with your smell, I identify with your heartbeat,  I know your warmth...
You brought me to this world....a very very new place for me...
I cry...because sometimes I feel scared, sometimes I feel hungry,  sometimes because of stomach ache, sometimes I just need to be held...sometimes you understand, at times you don't....
I feel helpless when you don't understand and I cry louder....I think its perfectly normal...
You feel bad seeing me cry...you can't see me in pain...
Mom, in no time I will grow big...and will be able to communicate better. Till then cherish these moments...don't get upset...I want to listen good stories of this time from you once I grow up. Trust God that newborns are meant to be like this only !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...