Life is indeed beautiful..It took me more than two decades to realize the same. We let go little joys of life waiting for something big.. but life is not about few big things, it is collection of million little moments of happiness & love...Sharing my encounter with ‘Beautiful Life’ and bringing out the emotions from the corner of my heart…..

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Random Thought (Different Seasons)

Hi.. I am writing after a long time…at least it seems to me. It is just a random thought……

Isn’t it strange the way season changes?

Different Seasons of nature……… summer, winter, autumn, rain…….. With every season, the nature changes and ‘the feel’ changes, as well. Every season has its own grace. The nature becomes beautiful in its own way, with each new season.

Winter brings with it foggy white elegant mornings, warming sunlit afternoons, the joy of cuddling warm blanket and sipping hot soups……..

Summers are marked with long evenings, pleasures of cool showers, summer shopping, ice creams and shakes……

Rain crawls in with lovely weather, dancing drops, greenery all around, taste of fried snacks and beating loud music…

Different seasons of life
……..Pain, Happiness, Love, Sadness……..With every season, my life changed……… Each new season did wonder to me…

Pain arrived and instilled strength in my spirit……..brought me closer to the ‘closed’ ones. Tears ran and washed my soul…

Happiness came with super delight...

Sadness ended with added humbleness to me……..

Trouble made me realize my potential….and left me a better person…

Achievement filled me with confidence and proud……

Failure made me to value success…..

My heart enriched and grew beautiful with passing of each and every season through it…….

“Love touches you and your life become more beautiful………”

Just a random thought……I told you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...