Life is indeed beautiful..It took me more than two decades to realize the same. We let go little joys of life waiting for something big.. but life is not about few big things, it is collection of million little moments of happiness & love...Sharing my encounter with ‘Beautiful Life’ and bringing out the emotions from the corner of my heart…..

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Time

Today is an off from work. Plus I shall be alone at home. Plus the city is closed. But I have plans….I am going to spend this day with myself. I remember the times when such days used to be awful and lonely ones. But not anymore…Reason – I have started enjoying MY TIME. In fact, I look forward to such days. A day for writing and reading………. a day for pampering myself with Home Spa……a day for catching up that movie I missed, relaxing in couch with my refreshing cuppa………….a day for cleaning up my nest, as well. As I clean up, I feel I am driving away all the negativity around. Organizing home seems to me like organizing life, sometimes. My beautiful home reminds me of Beautiful Life I am endowed with. Also, this shall be a day for trying my hand at that new recipe. At times, I wonder how few ingredients could be turned into a perfect dish. If I can make a Perfect Dish, I can create Perfect Life as well………. by using the ingredients tactfully and artistically.

My thoughts are wandering. These are the few hours without any human soul around. Time to introspect, time to reconcile life lived till date, time to rejuvenate till I show up the world a brighter soul tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...